Top 7 Email Marketing Services & Best Email Marketing Tool
The most efficient way to reach out and connect to prospective and current customers is through email marketing. Business owners and online marketers alike can attest to the power of emails, and combining this strategy with other marketing services like social media will simultaneously boost profitability and authority.
A large percentage of the US population stays connected and updated by staying online almost constantly. This Internet connectivity has brought a great deal of convenience, information, and income opportunities to millions of people the world over, and business owners have taken their goods and services online for the simple fact that people this is where people can reached with news and offers. Over 92% of time spent online is used in reading electronic newsletters sent via email. Take advantage of this fact with a highly effective email marketing strategy using some of the best email marketing services today.
A successful email marketing campaign can help you:
- Increase your sales
- Significantly reduce marketing expenses
- Foster healthy customer relations and build loyalty
- Reduce the duration of your sales cycle
- Get referrals and grow your customer list further
- Save time and money through a fully-automated marketing campaign
With an email marketing database management system, you can to achieve all of these goals and more. All you have to do is figure out which email marketing system will work for you and that for your customers as well.
What should be included in your email marketing letter?
Once you have chosen an email marketing service to use for your campaign, you’ll need to come up with the right words to pitch your product, service, or idea. An effective and powerful management system is just the beginning; crafting content for prospects and previous customers is a major challenge in and of itself, so remember that there is no one-size-fits-all letter. Your email marketing service provider will supply you with templates, but you’ll need to fill them in with your own words and images to make your message really pop.
Your letter should include:
- Important details that will cater to contact needs
- Special offers and promotional discounts
- Crucial information regarding upgrades and development on products and services
- Relevant news about the industry
- Interesting news and information in your chosen niche
- Success stories of previous clients
Customers will only purchase your product or service, or invest in your idea, if they see the value in it. To increase your profits and your authority in your markets’ eyes, make sure your email marketing content is full of value propositions.
What to Look for when Selecting an Email Marketing Service Company
When selecting an email or enewsletter service, make sure your service can:
- Track E-mail response at an individual level (essential for follow-up)
- Create automated email sequences for event-triggered or behavioral emails
- Integrate with actions on a website, e.g. search or browse a product category
- Track campaign response across time and multiple campaigns
- Integrate response with customer database
- Manage profiling and subscriptions/unsubscribes
- Track Bounces, e.g. out-of-office auto-replies
- Deliver WYSIWYG editing for marketing staff
- Archive e-newsletters on your web site
- Provide straightforward broadcasting on social media
Other Features to Look for in an Email Marketing Service
A reliable email marketing service company will offer a diverse range of additional features to its customers and clients. Be sure to look at the list of available features to make your email marketing efforts as effective as possible. Some things to look for are a variety of customizable design templates, the ability to save designs and automate emails for enewsletters and event notices, and the ability to create customized surveys.
Ease of Use/User Friendliness
The creation of an email marketing campaign should be hassle-free and intuitive. With the right email marketing service provider, complete amateurs should be able to build an e-campaign without any difficulty.
Comprehensive Analytic Reporting
A good email marketing service will include analytic reporting capability to track responsive statistics on the health of your email marketing campaign. Standard reports will track how many people open your email (and specifically identify them), how many emails bounced or couldn’t be delivered, how many links in your email were clicked (and by whom), and provide comparisons to industry averages.
It goes without saying that any email marketing service company should provide responsive and friendly customer care representatives to assist you with technical concerns and to impart product/service knowledge to you so that you can optimize your service membership. This is a vital part of the campaign creation process, especially for first-timers—make sure you can get support if you run into problems.
Choosing an Email Marketing Service Provider
With hundreds of solutions to choose from, selecting the right email marketing service partner can be overwhelming. We’ve narrowed down the list to what we feel are the best 7 in this industry, all of which offer a variety of features and benefits at reasonable prices. We’re pretty sure that whatever you’re looking for in an email marketing campaign and in a service provider will be found in the following list.